Saturday, June 28, 2008

Post 3: Looking for Horseplay - Denver, CO

Title: 30 Something Woman With Strange Tastes

Reply to: pers-736479056@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-06-28, 11:10PM

Hi Guys,

I’m a 32 year old woman – new to town. I’m slim (5’6” – 115 pounds), with strawberry-blonde hair and green eyes. I am light-skinned, with freckles, a small nose, and sensuous lips.

I’m looking for something a bit unusual: I want to find a man who will let me put a saddle on him, and ride him like a horse around my apartment (or his). For personal reasons, I find this very arousing. If I enjoy the ride, I might be willing to do something you enjoy ;-)

It is very hard to find men willing to do this, so I am willing to consider all offers (although I do find it easier to ride tall, strong men). Also, I can supply the saddle. If you’re interested, please reply with a description of what my ride would be like (at least a paragraph). If I like what I hear, I’ll send you a photo.

PostingID: 736479056

http://denver.craigslist.org/w4m/736479056.html


Replys:

1. Craig. "Your ride will be fun and long maybe ill buck you off and then you'll have to get on and try again. Maybe you won't need the saddle and ride me bareback. Email me for more."

2. John. "Hmmm... that is interesting! When I first read this post i must admit i was a bit appalled. However I just could not stop thinking about it. I think that it would be really fun! I think that your ride would be most fun if after riding around your apartment for awhile we got up on your bed and I bounced around for a bit giving you a bit more of an exciting ride!! I think that it would also be exciting for you to ride me around outside. Well that is all that I can think of... What did you have in mind. I am 28 blond/blue and fit. I am 6ft tall and about 180 lbs. I do have a pic if you would like. I hope to hear from you.."

3. Darius. "This would be the best ride of your life because. Firstly, you would have me their i am big on pleasing and being pleased.I dont have to much expirience with sadles but ive seen something similar to it on real sex.Secondly,the most exhilirating part of a horseride is the clashing of heels againts the ground, The hard intense breathing of the stallion as he gallops through thick meadows,dessert, watever the terrain may be i will try my best to do these characteristics for you.Finally,What better to end the whole shindig than to have a drink or maybe make passionate love with your horse.Its a once in a lifetime experience : )"

4. Eric. "I'm 23, 6'1", 195, athletic, with dark hair and light blue eyes. As for what your ride would be like, I happily crawl up to you, kiss your feet, and brush up against your legs to let you know I'm ready to be saddled. You could strap it on and climb on top. Then I'd carry you around your apartment (or mine) as slow or fast as you wanted. I could give you a soft, steady, and smooth ride, or be a little more wild (it might be fun if you have to break me in). I have pictures if you are interested, so please feel free to write back so we can discuss this further."

5. Lou. "Good luck. If you ever have an urge to be tied up or led around on a leash, maybe we can talk. Meanwhile, do you ride English or Western?"

6. Jim. "You made my day!!" [Ed: Damn, this guy seems to have realized that it was a joke.]
.

No comments: