Monday, June 30, 2008

Personal Ad # 8: A Very Voyeuristic Desire - Chicago, IL

Reply to: pers-738727291@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-06-30, 11:14PM CDT

About me: I’m 26 y/o. Blonde-brown hair, blue eyes. 5’7”, 125 pounds. See my picture below.

I’m getting married next week. I love my fiancé, but he’s really boring in bed. Before I tie the knot, I want to satisfy one of my deepest desires – something my boyfriend would never do with me.

My desire is to have sex in a really public place – the more public the better. Don’t ask me why, but I find the idea extremely exciting. I’m looking for someone willing to do this with me.

If you’re interested, then in your reply, tell me what place you have in mind, and tell me how we could have sex there without getting caught (and without my boyfriend finding out). If I like what I hear, I’ll send you some better pictures.

PostingID: 738727291

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cas/738727291.html

Note: this post got 60+ replies in 10 minutes, then someone flagged it for removal.
_____________________________________________________________

Some of the Replys:

1. Nate. "i was at the museum last week. it would be a nice location, right at the top of the stairs, we can watch cars drive by, there are some more secure areas than others, the beach is near, no one will hear anything (maybe)."

2. Jerry. "don't do that to your fiance. if you're having these feelings don't get married, they're just going to get worse as time goes by. unless he cheats you. then its ok. and don't sleep with a stranger. that's just gross."

3. Charles. "I know the perfect place for public sex. Let's have sex in Excalibur...right over the dance floor. The entire dance floor would see us, but only from the navel up. Email me and I'll set it up."

4. John. "i was thinkin how wild it would be to fuck on the observation deck of the sears tower or hancock building. it would take some planning but i know it could be done."

5. Tez. "How about a mens or womens dressing room in a mall. Victories Secret would be a great place for some forbidden sexual fun if your interested."
.

No comments: