Sunday, June 29, 2008

Post 5: Animal Crackers, Green Jell-O, and a Feather Boa - San Diego, CA

Title: 31 y.o. Brunette, Likes Green Jell-O

Reply to: pers-736550337@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-06-29, 1:49AM PDT

I am a 31 year old brunette. Slim but short (5’2’’). My friends say I look a bit like Tina Fey. I’m looking for a man to get intimate with – N.S.A. – but before we do, I need to know that you ‘get me.’ Most men don’t – that’s why I’m looking on Craiglist.

I have a sexual fantasy involving a box of animal crackers, two gallons of green jell-o, and a feather boa. If you can work out what my fantasy is, you’re the kind of man I’m looking for.

Please reply with guesses. If you get it right, I’ll send a picture (I hope you like lingerie), and we can take it from there. Be creative. If you’re not interested in guessing, don’t bother replying.

PostingID: 736550337

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cas/736550337.html

_____________________________________________________________

Some of the Replys:

1. Mark. "I see you using the feather boa as a blind fold and feeling the jello covering your body with animal crackers on key spots. You want to feel the jello being sucked off your nipples and the rest being massaged into your sexy body."

2. Rob. "okay...all i can think about is filling a kiddie pool up with the jello and animal crackers and having nothing to hold onto but the two bodies and the feather boa tied to the rim of the pool for support trying to eat the animal crackers while having sex....but that doesnt make much sense to me...might be cause im tired (but it does seem interesting) lol"

3. Kobie. "Okay, for what its worth...The animal crackers confused me here. I was almost thinking you were wanting to do a jell-o wrestling match and pretend you were Hulk Hogan."

4. Mark. "dont want to guess just want sex. Please email pic."
.

No comments: